Sponsored

Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Y! Alert: Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government


Open Question: What are UKIP's policies in immigration? Top
I don;t like the EU and wish we would be given a chance to decide whether to remain in it, but at the same time I don't want to see Britain become a closed country, as I believe we benefit from immigrants who come to work. What is UKIP's stance on immigrants and asylum seekers?
 
Open Question: Is the Press Complaints Commission trying to censure the truth about London crime? Top
Is the PCC just too PC? The case against Rod Liddle has been upheld but was he right? Even Tony Blair agrees with him.(See link below) http://www.politics.co.uk/news/party-politics/blair-target-the-black-gang-leaders-$470732.htm Radio 4 this morning reported that the complaint against the writer Rod Liddle has been upheld. Columnist Rod Liddle has become the first journalist to have a blog censured by the Press Complaints Commission over his views on crime in London that led to him being branded a RACIST. No complaints come in against black people who offer up their hate against whites. EG:Bonnie Greer...playwright,in response on Question Time,regarding Rob Liddle and whites in general. Bonnie Greer: "The overwhelming majority of paedophiles, murderers, war-mongers and football hooligans are white males and all we got in return was beans on toast and Top Gear." http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23780632-rod-liddle-branded-racist-for-blog-blaming-crime-on-black-men.do Maybe she should listen to Tony Blair on the subject. Tony admits black gangs are the main cause of London violence. http://www.politics.co.uk/news/party-politics/blair-target-the-black-gang-leaders-$470732.htm Bonnie Greer might be interested to learn that the modern world was invented,designed and built by white industrious minds. But gun and knife crime is being taken to new levels each week in London by her brothers. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100327/tuk-uk-britain-stabbing-fa6b408.html
 
Open Question: what happens if i do this at court? Top
i have told the police i want to drop the charges but they wont let me so what will happen if i go to court and stand and say i dont want to charge him as i have told yous and i am no saying anything i am no giving evidence ?
 
Open Question: How to deal with juvenile trouble makers? Top
The house next door to us is belongs to a family who are taking care of three foster children. They have rented the house from a private landlord via the local authority. We are being harassed by them on a frequent basis now. The most recent involved the boys throwing eggs at our windows. Before that they threw paint and eggs at our car which we reported to police. Subsequent events have taken place which we have not reported to police because they don't take any action. But I am thinking as they are foster children surely the local authority must be responsible for them in some way. They are going to get nore unruly and possibly violent as they get older. I do not need this as I have a toddler in the house. Just wondering how I should approach this situation as they are a permanent problem. Can I get them evicted as the property is rented?
 
Open Question: what happens if i dont turn up to court to give evidence? Top
i got my ex boyfriend charged with assault but i dont want to know but the police wont let me drop the charges what happens if i dont turn up to court to give evidence against him ? i am thinking about our littile boy thats why
 
Open Question: when will mephedrone be banned? Top
Will it be weeks - how long?
 
Open Question: what is exactly the english constitution? Top
Hi, I'm Italian. I'm studying a lot about "The English Constitution" but, considering that it is unwritten, it's very difficult for me. Can you help me to understand what is "The English Constitution" for you? Thanks a lot.
 
Open Question: I hope some one would help me regarding the refusal of my wife dependant visa.? Top
she got refusal because ECO thought that one of the page of my bank statement was missing (just for last 4-5 days). but the matter of the fact is it was on the reverse side of bank statment. As barclays do the statment on both sides now. I was astonished to see how careless they could be to check documents. they have given her the right of appeal. but they have wasted huge amount of time and money. i am just wondering how to deal with them now?
 
Open Question: Are most of the Worlds so called 'leaders' all involved in a plot to form a World Government? Top
Who are they? Who do they represent? What will help them in their cause? How long has this been going on behind the scenes? Do the 'PEOPLE' agree with the idea of a World Government? Is terrorism Helping them achieve a World Government? What else might happen to help the cause for World Government? Opinions are welcome, but "evidence" and Links will be appreciated.
 
Open Question: my brothers work installed a camera without telling the staff and he was caught smoking, he was sacked,? Top
can they do this? he knows he should not have been smoking but surely he should have got a warning first? they sacked him for gross misconduct.
 
Open Question: things keep going missing from my work locker...very annoying, what can I do? Top
personell have a separate key, so they have the right to look in there as they please. But recently i've been opening my locker and personal items like cigarettes, and gloves have just disappeared from there. With absoloutly no sign of break in. Money, my expensive phone and other items moreso worth stealing remain in my locker. Could it be that they are suspicious of my cigarettes, that I brought from work anyway! This is seriously getting on my nerves.
 
Open Question: How can Americans solve the National Debt, and who is responsible for so much debt? Top
Links are most appreciated.
 
Open Question: What will happen to all the unused vaccines the Government bought to fight the pig flu? Top
 
Open Question: my name is spelt wrong on a summons.? Top
my name is spelt wrong on a summons and i want to know if this is legally binding?
 
Open Question: Provoked into gross misconduct? Top
I work in the pub trade, I am a barman and for the past few week I have been verbally abused by 1 certain customer. Its not what he says its how he says it and how he looks at me when he does. Usually I am a thick skinned guy and can take and give "banter" back with good humour. But this guy continues to get to me and last week I snapped and gave it back to him, I lost my temper and swore at him, as a result of this, I was suspended and have disciplinary to go through. I believe I was provoked, I had informed management about this matter before hand on numerous occasions and nothing was ever done. My employer happens to know the man and naturally doesn't believe he is capable of being horrible to anyone. I have been given 2 options; 1.Resign. (meaning no Reference) 2.Written warning and apologise to him (and then most likely continue to get abuse) Any thoughts? I am at a bit of a loose end here. I have been in this job for over two years, and has never had a complaint by fellow staff or customers. Always on time and with smart apperance and bl**dy hell am I flexable to suit them
 
Open Question: why do i pay for police in council tax? Top
why am i paying for the police in my council tax when i thought i already payed for them in my taxes
 
Open Question: If Top Gun (the film) had been real, how long would Tom Cruise (Maverick)? Top
have lasted at Flight School never mind Miramar (Top Gun training) ? NOT VERY LONG HUH? lol AND a senior and much older female instructor has an affair with him? yeah right ..in your dreams! lol
 
Open Question: Should members of racist political parties face discrimination when it comes to jobs? Top
"A West Midlands tax barrister who is standing as a British National party candidate has resigned from his chambers in Birmingham following exposure of his political affiliations." The link below goes into how he was 'asked' to resign. Is it right to discriminate against people because of the political views they hold if they perform the job they do to the standards that are expected of them? http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/25/barrister-bnp-loses-chambers-grierson
 
Open Question: 9/11,Bali, Madrid 7/7 invasion of Iraq,Afghanistan, Israeli/palestinian conflict? Top
..and now moscow subway bombings..let me get this right..so our/their govts/rebel forces/freedom fighters/fanatics. kill innocent civilians..while we/they exact retribution by doing the very same thing..all in all us ordinary punters seem to be getting the sharp and vicious end of the stick. The people least responsible for the killings on both sides always seem to bear the brunt of the reprisals..or can you square this with your moral/religious/idealogical compass? So we're all mad & irrational..that explains it..feel much better and safer now...NOT!!
 
Open Question: what would happen if there was a successful attack on parliament while it was in session? Top
Who would lead the country if all the top MPs were killed in an attack on Parliament? would power revert back to the monarchy or would the highest ranking surviving MP in whichever party was in power suddenly get promoted to PM?
 
Open Question: God never realised registering to vote was this complicated, maybe I should stick to never voting,? Top
this is the 1st been bothered with voting, but it feels like rocket science babes like u said its UK elections am talking about.
 
Open Question: I have 9months left on my VISA, should I apply for Tier1 General Now before the new policy take effect? Top
I am self employed and currently post study with nine months left on the visa. I currently meet the current Tier1 general policy mark. A new policy for Tier1 General will take effect from the 6th of April which I might find difficult to meet. Should I apply now before the new policy take effect, even due I still have nine months left of my current visa.
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Ads

click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.