Sponsored

Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Y! Alert: Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government


Open Question: 66 Year Old fined £1,000 and an electronic tag for selling a Goldfish? Top
ok, is this or is this not a bit extreme? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1262250/Pet-shop-owner-sold-goldfish-boy-fined-given-electronic-tag.html
 
Open Question: Russia, America, 2000 nuclear bombs between them? Can the world last another week? Top
It is a mathmatical certainty that one will be used before to long.
 
Open Question: If Barrack Obama was put into power by the Federal bank that runs the USA what is their aim behind? Top
The National health system and why are so many American citizens against this, is it really true that so many think of him as the anti-christ and this new health system is about the control of peoples choices.
 
Open Question: what sentence will he get? Top
My partner is facing a court case for violent disorder. It all started when he went on a night out with a group of around 8 other friends. They all drunk to much and ended up fighting. my partner and all his friends beat up two people who ended up in hospital. All of them got arrested apart from my partner. He ran away and got arrested about three weeks later. There are whitness's against him. He has never been charged with anything before.
 
Open Question: Working neighbour not paying leasehold obligations, forcing me (redundant) to pay? Top
I live in a building of 3 flats and happen to be the freeholder. I have recently been made redundant. One long leaseholder has avoided paying his share of insurance for 2 years, been responsible for water damage and claimed not to be responsible and when I demanded his ground rent refused this too. After he did not turn up at meetings, rejected mediation, sent letters filled with lies and ignored the court case I instigated he got 2 ccjs which he has not paid. As he has a mortgage I asked them to sort this otherwise I would go for forfeiture. I would not reveal his name until they assured me they would deal with it. When I gave them details they asked him to appeal and told me they would not be helping me. He only appealed one case (to appease his lender) and was found liable as he tried to claim he had not known of court action and I proved it to be a further lie. He did not appear in court. My question is, does anyone think if I issued a s146 notice which he ignored would I be likely to get possession as my lease says I can or at least forced payment of the outstanding CCJ for £900. I can't find work, but am obviously a homeowner (rented out - I am homeless- can't sell due to the stigma of problems with neighbours) but don't think I would get legal aid, but he would as it is his home, is there a risk to me of instigating action to force him to pay and comply with the law in future years? Thanks and regards
 
Open Question: Is it time for UK to design a new flag? Top
One that represents the real English people ie the Africans, Asians, Europeans etc. The people who actually bring culture to the UK. I have never been there myself but I know you guys are defo racist. Give it up please UK is multiracial now. It's 2010 now and race is just a social construct.
 
Open Question: If North Vietnam was Communist, what was South Vietnam? Top
Also what were the dates of the Vietnam War? Please can I have correct dates not estimates, and not from sources like Wikipedia in which people have the ability to freely edit the page! Thanks everyone.
 
Open Question: A question for Americans.? Top
Was Wyatt Earp's Father an Englishman who was born in a place called Walsall in the Midlands part of England. Just to settle an argument. Boom Boom,Thanks for your information. I have it on good authority that Sarah Lucy Nash who died at the ripe old age 102 years of age received a letter from none other than Wyatt Earp when she was a child. I wonder what ever happened to that letter.
 
Open Question: US Citizenship for Step Children? Top
my partner is currently is the process of adopting my 2 children, he is american citizen, my question is what is the best way for my children when they legally become his children to aquire us citizenship
 
Open Question: USA Immigration Confusion? Top
I am a uk citizen and my boyfriend is a US citizen he is currently waiting for his application for uk citizenship (through his mum who is british) when this has gone through we plan to marr here in the uk and want to travel to the usa together to live all we can seem to find on the web is that the us citizen has to file from the usa but is there anyway we can do it all here in the uk without him having to go back to the usa to get the ball rolling
 
Open Question: Is not doing the wrong thing,the same as doing the right thing? Top
Today the Banks are pleading that they have not done anything wrong in fleecing people with their cash ISAs. MPs said they had not done anything wrong taking the taxpayers money. Is it fair to believe not doing the wrong thing, is the same as doing the right thing?
 
Open Question: Do you believe the Jim Jones (Jonestown) suicide/massacre was a CIA job? Top
I have always had an interest in this and I found that the CIA theory fit relatively well. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcboSS7KA0. Do you also think this could happen again - on this scale or larger? (There were over 900 deaths at Jonestown in 1978.) Could you see this happening with other religions that have a cult status (or potentially cult status)? Would the CIA or another governmental body decide to infiltrate religions like the Jehovah's Witnesses or Children of God/Family of Love or the Moonies or some such similar religion? Perhaps they have already infiltrated these religions? It would be easy pickings for them because their followers aren't allowed to question their Governing Bodies. What are your thoughts?
 
Open Question: How long can your workplace legally cut your working hours for? Top
My employer announced back in January 2010 that they were going to cut all its employee's hours by an hour a day to reduce costs (so all in all i am loosing 5 hours pay a week). When they announced this, they originally told us that it would only be until the end of March 2010 but there have been no signs of them intending to increase the hours again, even though work has picked up and there is no longer enough hours in the day to get the work completed! I was just wondering if there is a time limit to how long they can keep us on reduced hours for?? Any help would be really appreciated :)
 
Open Question: With the current rate of immigration, will United Kingdom soon become Asian Kingdom? Top
English are becoming like just one among the ethnic groups in London I think it wont be too long before Asians dominate English in their own land
 
Open Question: Tory voters: what exactly would there be to look forward to with a tory government? Top
I mean positively. I'm not interested in stuff about "Gordon The Moron" or "Nu Liarbore" or all that drivel. What would you actually look forward to under Tory rule? What would they do that might make us happy? Gooner. - since the second part of your answer was exactly what I didn't want, I can only accept your first part - "Nothing". Oh well. Next... Mechanic - competence? really? Is this the same bunch we're talking about? "common sense" - that's interesting. Weird, but interesting. Still, at least it's sort of an answer. Thank you.
 
Open Question: About 120 MP's are to "stand down"; wouldn't it be best for Britain if EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM got the push? Top
Cromwell said "Begone - all of you, for all the good you're doing". Perhaps Ollie C. was just a wee bit heavy-handed, but don't many of us feel that a New Broom is needed, and that if we started off with 630 BRAND NEW members, the "cosy little club" atmosphere would disappear?
 
Open Question: Am I still classed as an under 16? Top
I've just from 15 to 16 on March and I want to know whether I'm still classed as under 16 or 16+. I'm 16 and 3 weeks old. Which age category do I fit in with?
 
Open Question: Is there any nation in the world which has no national debt? Top
excluding the tiny itsy-bitsy countries/nations like Vatican City, Andorra etc. of course. I mean a real country.
 
Open Question: What is the difference between Conservatism and Liberalism? Top
 
Open Question: A different look at those attempting to create the One world government? Top
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/alex-collier-at-the-project-camelot-awake-and-aware-conference-los/50abedb4e6715f7d04d050abedb4e6715f7d04d0-1657789088708 Take some spare time and enjoy this video....even as entertainment....and then please share your insights
 
Resolved Question: twitter says that Gordon Brown will win the next election? Top
When i read that , i thought i would lose the will to live , do you think he will win ? I RTEAD THIS ON YAHOO , I DONT TWITTER I READ THIS ON YAHOO , I DONT TWITTER
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Ads

click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.