Sponsored

Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Y! Alert: Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government


Open Question: how are your morals values differentiated from your legal or ethical prescriptions? Top
 
Open Question: What form of government do Iraq have now? Top
Is it a British style Parliamentary Democracy, with a Prime Minister and a Head Of State? Or is it like a Republic? Have they had proper elections since Saddam Hussein was defeated? Is it independent or is it still under Western control? Thanks.
 
Open Question: i gave my notice in because i took a five pound card i got coursened by the police and they have found another? Top
but i dont work there any more
 
Open Question: How do you know if you have been touched and violated by aliens? Top
im sore and ive no answers. I cant find the answers that im looking for and the freakin x-files isnt any help either.some soul searching is on the cards i think... :(
 
Open Question: If the USA won't support UK in Falklands crisis 2010, can UK refuse to support USA if Hawaii is invaded? Top
or any other USA territory?
 
Open Question: will Ariel Sharon be the next President of the United States of America? Top
its easy jews already own USA right? so i think that the next usa president should be ariel sharon right? birth certificate? i dont see any problem u always can buy one
 
Open Question: Could someone tell me what is required of me to become an officer in the British army? Top
I'm confused, my dad tells me not to join the army as a soldier, join as an officer and make a career out of it. I here you can become an officer after joining as a soldier without any degrees etc. The army is all i want to do - i want to join the para regiment if that matters. I just want to join as soon as possible without having to go through 6 or 7 years of irrelevant education. Please help me some information on the internet tells me some things and other information tells me the opposite :@
 
Open Question: How much are Private investigators? Top
I am needing to find someone from my past. I know the last adress and full names but have hit brick walls. I am going to hire someone, but how much does it roughly cost? I am in the UK I dont want the people I am trying to find to know I am looking for them.
 
Open Question: is it hard to get into the irish navy? Top
can someone explain what happens in the interview and anything else i would need to know??i applied today.
 
Open Question: Who are better trained, in the army "British or American?"? Top
i have a friend who was in the rhodesian bush war, he said the british helped a great deal. when i asked him about the americans he burst out laughing. he told me they tried to help, and failed becuase hey were undesciplined and big headed. He told me evryone sat behind cover and started laughing.
 
Open Question: why israel is alowed to do whatever they want to do? why Obama doesnt stop them? is USA scared of Isarel? Top
israeli soldiers killed 15 or 16 aid workers i saw it 5min ago on tv.
 
Open Question: is it now time to ask all jews to leave our country as now most of europe class them as terrorists? Top
after the 2nd world war I like millions of other english people felt an enormous anguish and sympathy for the jewish people and what they suffered. but these last few years have made me realise that the constant acts of terrorism against the palestinian people are just as barbaric as what the nazis did to them. my sympathy has now vanished completely and all I feel for israelis is that they have no compassion for other nations only a determination to get what they want and to take it by any means. so now I think that as terrorists we should ask them to leave our country, who agrees?.
 
Open Question: Should we buy illegally printed Bibles? Top
If the Bibles weren't printed illegally to spread the gospel, but just to make money, is it still ethical to buy them?
 
Open Question: Is Army Cadet Force Tough? Top
I love these kinda stuff and i want to do it but theres this month coming up in which i have to fast (ramadan) so i dont mind doing it then but if its tough i may have to take a break or ill end up fainting lol
 
Open Question: A Holocaust survivor was on the aid ship! Israel has now lost the moral ground entirely for me, for you too? Top
http://www.newsinenglish.no/2010/05/31/norway-shocked-over-israels-attack/ I implore you all to read Craig Murray: http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/05/wake_up_nick_cl.html#comments
 
Open Question: who legally owns a human corpse once it has been buried? Top
also, once they have only just died, who owns the body from the point of the body being discovered to the post mortem to the storage of the corpse in the mortuary then who owns the body during the funeral? thanks. thanks for letting me know about who owns it, but what rights and responsibilities does the family have over the body?
 
Open Question: can my filipino husband travel anywhere in europe with his eea family permit issued by uk embassy? Top
 
Open Question: Should Britain ditch the EU? Top
 
Open Question: How can the Police be reformed? Top
In what ways can the Police be reformed, for example to train offcer to combat anti-terrorism, to train officer's to acknwledge racisms within the force etc
 
Open Question: Perhaps now we'll see Merkel's strong understanding of economics? Top
http://blogs.ft.com/brusselsblog/2010/05/disharmony-rampant-as-ecb-board-member-lashes-out-at-germany/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
 
Open Question: What criticisms have been levelled against the Police? Top
Please cite any sources you have used. Many thanks in advance of your answer.
 
Open Question: Yahoo scrambling names, Political? Top
I have attempted to write the name Shatilla in a message site but the name comes out scrambled So I have had to write it S.H.A.T.I.L.L.A so that it does not come out as $%^&illa four time i tried to write it and four times it was scrambled??? Shatilla was the second town raised to the ground by the Israeli backed Christian Mititia in Lebanon every living thing was killed. Sabra being the other Not scrambled on here but it was on the message site Tagsmom you are probably right never thought about hat, not the sort of language i would use take the points tomorrow
 
Open Question: If two hitmen from different organizations were assigned to take out one another? Top
If two hitmen from different organizations were assigned to take each other out, but neither organisation or hitman knew that the 'marked man' was also a hitman, what interesting things would happen ? or could happen ? how quickly would both 'realise' wtf has happened here ? would it make sense for them both to try to kill each other ? surely one has to be on the run at times - or at least be thinking 'two steps' ahead of the other ? also would it make for an interesting 'cat and mouse' game or would it be very mundane, predictable and boring seeing as both understand how each others mind works (same profession, skills, approach etc) ? I'm writing a wacky novel you see.
 
Open Question: Opinions on L85A2 VS M16A4? Top
I'm just wondering what your opinions are on which weapon is better. I don't want any replies saying 'M16 because it's American' or anything, I want proper reasons.
 
Open Question: UK or Canadian citizen by descent? Top
My father's parents and older siblings moved from Scotland to Canada in the early 1920s. My father was born in Canada and a year later the family moved to the US, where they remained for the next 6 years. They returned to Scotland for a year, and then returned to the US via Ellis Island in 1930, all of them traveling on a British passport. The family remained in the US and the parents became naturalized citizens. My father didn't clarify his own US citizen status until quite late: 1958! Am I eligible to be a UK citizen by descent, or was that possibility lost because my father was born when his Scottish family was on extended stay in Canada? I am a US citizen.
 
Open Question: What do you think has happened to Madeleine McCann? Top
 
Open Question: Israel is an out-of-control Rottweiler, what must the International community do? Top
 
Open Question: how old do you have to be to go into a court hearing? Top
THING IS MY CUZION HAS A COURT HEARING TMOZ AND I WANNA GO TOO COZ IM BORED THANKS at luton county court!! im 13 !! im 13 !!
 
Open Question: Why the frenchs are recists ? Top
A lot. As im Australian, they take me for a stupid guy. They think they are the bests of the world, they think that others countries are bad, and France is the best. @Jizz, I'am not Homosexual, and i'm from America, but i'm not an american !!!!!!!!! @jïzz, you have dreamed. I love the pussys of girl !!!!!!!!!
 
Open Question: Seeing the Israeli's beating and shooting those ''people'' do y'all wish to part of it? Top
I know I feel that way. Those people are running around just asking for it There are times I would just love to arm myself wear a sign ''I'm an American conservative from the south and support Israel care to do anything about it?'' I can feel the metallic taste in my mouth I have a mind picture of pain being inflected on them Do any others feel the same? Peety I'm sure y'all don't have a clue what your talking about Bet the farm y'all think we hate black people as well Never meet a Jew in my life that I know of till i was a young man,until I went to NYC Good God Almighty if I had known I would have eaten more raw eggs and a fan for my blacksides
 
Open Question: Question to people in the USA, Has Obama become very unpopular? Top
Reason why I ask is because when he was voted in, he was hailed as the answer to the world's problems and Americas saviour (This was the perspective portrayed in International media). However, I have been hearing a lot of negative media about some of his decisions, My cousin who lives in America hates the guy and considers him the worst human being ever and the internet community (particularly on Yahoo Answers) constantly flames him. Is this all just negative publicity and he's doing an ok job, or is he actually not a very good president?
 
Open Question: Should the Middle East be free of weapons of mass destruction? Top
http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/90957 "The Middle East's only nuclear power has rejected a new UN resolution demanding that it comes clean about its secretive atomic weapons programme. The final document from the just-completed month-long UN review conference on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) called for a 2012 conference of all Middle Eastern states to move forward on a 1995 proposal for a nuclear-free Mideast."
 
Open Question: How should the sinking of the South Korean Warship be handled? Top
'Visiting Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao has called for "proper handling" of the serious consequences of the March sinking of a South Korean warship.' So what is the way to handle it? How would the Chinese do so? http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/90956
 
Open Question: How many people have to die for Israel to stop its blockade of Gaza? Top
With most countries in the world, the EU and NGO's calling for an end to the Siege of Gaza; isn;t it time for the USA to take the right steps and call Israel to abide by International laws. Only this morning it has murdered activists in international waters trying to help the people of Gaza; who cant have the basics to try to live a normal life Check the list of items they are only allowed to have; what harm would giving them fruit juice, Jam, chocolate or canned fruit do to Israeli security http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8654337.stm
 
Open Question: Israel and Gaza who is in the right? Top
Why does America the beautiful support such things? Israel does not allow cement and building materials into Gaza, despite weekly air strikes which target infrastructure such as; factories, warehouses, hospitals and schools (Israel uses the pretext of militants occupying the buildings to bomb them.) (Source BBC) Israel only allows in 15,000 tonnes of aid into Gaza per week. This is only a third of what is needed. The recent stroming of an aid ship by Israeli commandos, is just one example of the extreme extent they will go to, to stave the Palestinians to death. (Source UN) America through Egypt is helping the jews to build a 20m deep steal wall below the surface of the Egypt/Gaza strip border, which will in effect help stop the residents of Gaza smuggling in their everyday basic products currently denied them by the Israel starvation blockade currently imposed on the Gaza strip. (Source BBC) I could go on and on highlighting the Nazi style starvation and destructions technics currently being employed by Israel with American help, but my main question is; why does America want to have these human rights violations and civilans blood on their hands? It is only alienating more people against them. Just imagine it was your family who were murder by and Israel airstrike. Why don't they just leave the jews to their own destruction? Answers and ideas from Non-Jews only please. Thanks.
 
Open Question: Is there universal suffrage in Sierra Leone? Top
I've been looking on the Internet for the past week. I found something that said "Sierra Leone no longer has universal suffrage" but I need more than that. Maybe when women were allowed to vote? Any details you have, I need.(: Please and thank you! :D
 
Open Question: is there anyone who has been through the k1 visa? Top
i would love to talk to someone about how you managed to get through the waiting period i am in england and my fiancee is in usa we are waiting for her divorce to come through and then start the fiancee visa
 
Open Question: Chuckle Brothers in Israeli Navy raid? Top
Can anybody tell me why the Chuckle brothers, Paul and Barry were apparently on board one of the ships boarded by the Israeli Navy today. I assume they are involved in middle east peace activism/ humanitarian work. It seems a bit of a bizarre situation, more importantly are they safe.
 
Open Question: I need help what is a state because i need to order something ? Top
I'm trying to order something because it is free and it keeps sending me back to my details because I keep doing the state wrong.
 
Open Question: I asked an earlier question about how to get my money when a court has ruled that it be paid to me.? Top
Well even before I could decide on what to do, I received a document from this person's lawyer, cancelling the default ruling and setting aside the Judge's order. What I don't understand is can a lawyer set aside what a Judge has ruled? I have heard that engaging the services of a lawyer (consultation etc) could cost more than $2,000. The money involved in ths dispute is not even up to $2,000, am I misinformed about hiring a lawyer too. Some part of me feels defeated if I decide to just let it go since the cost of fighting it might not be worth it, another part wants to press on. Any ideas?
 
Open Question: i would to here from people that are in the military or have loved ones in the military? Top
as i would love to here there stories if they would be willing to share them???any ideas
 
Open Question: Nuclear warfare? Do you think it will ever happen? Top
First of all, i do not even understand why a country would bother sending a nuclear missile to another because both sides will destroy each other if i am correct. So i kind of don't think there will ever be nuclear missiles included in war. But my question is.. IF America were to ever get nuked by another country, we would nuke them right back. So why would they ever even consider it if they will be destroyed aswell? Thanks
 
Open Question: Can people not see the reality when it comes to David Laws and MP's expenses? Top
If we want the best people running this country we need to pay these people a wage that reflects what they do. If they are turned off because the pay is too low then we get inferior MPs and ministers. Fact is that ministers can be the differences in BILLIONS of pounds to our economy. Maybe if we just paid them lots of money and forgot about the expenses, then people would not get so annoyed about "stealing" from MPs. It would cost us more money (though might save because we pay a fortune for the body that tries to stop MPs "stealing" and we lose out through that, and getting rid of this would be good)
 
Open Question: I HAVE TO APPLY NEW VISA TO CHANGE MY COLLEGE.CAN I GET REFUND FROM FORMER COLLEGE? Top
GEMINI COLLEGE GAVE ME VISA LETTERS TO COME UK.BUT I WANT TO CHANGE MY COLLEGE BECOUSE THE FIRST DAY THEY HARRESTED ME AND GOT MY PASSPORT.THEN THEY SEND IT TO UKBA.NOW I AM GOING TO APPLY NEW VISA.SO MY FRIST VISA WILL BE CANSELED.CAN I GET MY £1000 THAT I PAY TO GET VISA LETTER TO GEMINI COLLEGE
 
Open Question: I was fired 2 years ago, but I don't know why? How can I find out? Top
A couple of years ago I worked for Marks and Spencers right, someone comitted a theft and I was falsely accused. The store had no evidence and hearsay from one person, so they fired me, but I was never charged! I sought out legal help but they said I was 2 months short of being able to sue for wrongful dismissal. Since I have tried to get work, but I have had no luck, and I was never told why I was fired? I applied for jobseekers benefit, they said if it was your fault for being unemployed they don't give the cash to you, but I was put on it and when I asked what the reason was, they said that the company didn't give any? How can I find out? I would like to know why because I am worried they are telling future employers I am a thief when I am not and therefore being illegal
 
Open Question: How could Britain be made "great" again? Top
As a Briton, I frequently hear people saying how much this country is going downhill and I also hear so many people saying they would want to live abroad. Now I do admit we do have serious problems here such as immigration, the economy and crime but I do love the UK and think I am glad to live here as opposed to other countries in the world such as the USA or China. How can we "heal" our country and stop what seems like a further slip in standards and opinion? Maybe we could invest in Education? Upgrade our Military? Integrate further into the EU? Withdraw from the EU? Cap immigration? It would be interesting to see some opinions.
 
Open Question: Was it right for Israeli commandos to storm a convoy of ships carrying aid to the Gaza Strip and killing 10? Top
 
Open Question: your opinion please,? Top
I NO OR 7 PEOPLE , ALL WITH COUNCIL HOUSING , DISABILITY BENEFITS , ALL NOT LIVING AT THE PROPERTY'S , YET ALL RENT BEING PAID FOR THEM BY GOVERNMENT, 2 OF THESE HOUSES ARE RENTED OUT BY THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE LIVING IN THEM , IN VIEW OF THE SHORTAGE OF HOUSING FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM , THIS CAN NOT BE RIGHT , I WROTE TO THE COUNCIL TO EXPLAIN , NO REPLY , ANYTHING ELSE ONE CAN DO ? I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
 
Open Question: If i go to a solicitor (in ireland) do they have to keep everything confidential? Top
For example, if i went to a solicitor telling them i murdered someone and i was looking for advice, are they allowed go to police and tell them what ive done or do they have to keep it confidential?
 
Open Question: Should I let my boss sell alcohol on unlicensed premises? (UK)? Top
My boss has hired a church hall for a marketing event and is offering wine to guests but wants to make them pay for their glasses of wine or be 'forced to make a donation'. I think this is illegal without an alcohol license (she hasn't got one, nor has the church). I pointed this out and she got furious. Should I just go with it? She is already charging an £10 entry fee to the event. I assumed she was giving the drinks for free and put this on the posters and tickets but she is furious about it and wants to charge £3 per glass of wine
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Ads

click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.