Sponsored

Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Y! Alert: Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government


Open Question: These politicians who we elect to represent us, take our country to war. Is going to war (click to read more)? Top
I can't really say 'we' as I'm not old enough to vote but anyway... These politicians who we elect to represent us, take our country to war. Is going to war how you would like to be represented? Is going to war really representing you?
 
Open Question: Initiation in the Royal Air Force? Top
I'm a 23 year old girl who's seriously considering joining the RAF. I would like to know from other females what happens during your training and how bad is the initiation/bullying? What sort of things happen and how long does this go on for? Is it simply a test of your patience? Thanks
 
Open Question: which county are the houses of parliament in? Top
Which county are the houses of parliament in.
 
Open Question: Have you noticed the Conservatives have not wasted any time rewarding the private sector? Top
For those who answer 'so what' or 'that's good' please note the majority of contracts and agreements will go to long established companies - many quoted and many already wealthy. There is not much chance of smaller - money strapped companies with a first class service/product to make an impression as the banks are still holding back! For me it's still 'the old school'
 
Open Question: help please, is this illegal? Top
i bought cubic zirconia online and have received it just now, would it be illegal to go to my old school and say to someone, "oi mate, i found this outside (showing cubic zirconia) do you want it?" i want to sell them for a pound each, i bought ten of them and they cost 8p each. if it is illegal, how?
 
Open Question: At what age normally english ladies lose virginity? im curious cuz i live in england and never had a virgin? Top
i slept with 18 years old ladies many of them but never had a virgin would like to have one for change but its difficult:(
 
Open Question: Can you get married at the age of 16 in Scotland without parental consent? Top
And if you don't live in Scotland, but go over there to married, can anyone do anything when you get back? And is there any age limit? x
 
Open Question: Is it legal to own pepper spray, an ASP 26" Police Baton and ASP Handcuffs in the UK ? Top
Hi, Is it legal to own pepper spray, an ASP 26" Police Baton and ASP Handcuffs in the UK IF you don't carry it around ? I really want to know as I need some form of protection, but the handcuffs are going to be mainly for messing around in forests with BB Guns and for protection whilst camping. If so, does anyone know where I could get police equipment from for quite cheap without shipping it from anywhere but the UK Only ? Also, is there an Age Restriction on Items like Handcuffs and pepper spray ? Thanks Added Detail: This is NOT for sexual uses !!!
 
Open Question: Conservatives increasing VAT? Top
The conservatives are increasing VAT which is most likely going to lead to more crime, but then they're cutting thenumber of police officers and now they want to stop putting criminals in prison. How can this lead to a better society? And do you regret voting for them if you did? The question makes sence to me, as for the source of my information, try the tv, radio and papers. If there's higher VAT things are going to cost more so there's going to be more crime.
 
Open Question: can an English crumpet have sexual feeling? or its not possible? Top
 
Open Question: how much did English people pay for each african slave? did they pay at all? Top
Jump In! ITS QUESTION ABOUT ENGLISH HISTORY
 
Open Question: Why English crumpet cant be slim? i live in englad and would like to meet slim english crumpet :(? Top
 
Open Question: Goodbye Yahoo community - I wish you all the very best of health ? Top
having had a question deleted for no apparent logical reason I feel that YA are welcome to their tepid approach to criticism. Their judgements upon what is right and proper is subjective. Offences against race and religion are not deleted but have a go at our corrupt politicians and your question is deleted. I think I will return to letter writing.
 
Open Question: can a executer make spend out estate monies with out the other beneficiarys consent? Top
he has had a new bathroom fitted in the property
 
Open Question: how many african slaves was used to build Big Benn and parliament? Top
 
Open Question: Did you have ever before sexual or any other contact with fat an English Crumpet? Top
 
Open Question: Did you ever tried to ride an english village bicycle? Top
english village bicycle= fat english crumpet
 
Open Question: Is there a way to get £7000 from your passport? Top
I heard you can do this legally
 
Open Question: IS IT NORMAL TO BE an INTELIGENT educated WTH HIGH IQ PERSON AND HAVE SEX WITH AN ENGLISH VILLAGE BICYCLE? Top
an english village bicycle = fat english crumpet mt01z130... i just need advice help me instead talking like fat eglish crumpet k.a im sure youre one of them youre crumpet jst not sure if youre very fat
 
Open Question: having a drink at work? Top
I went to work today just like usual and was told I was no longer allowed to drink water at my till. I said ok and then asked how often and how i was supposed to get a drink? To which I recieved the reply around every hour or so. Now I know that seams like a lot but the hot air in the shop and the constant talking to customers as we are always busy (poundland) and im absolutely dry mouthed after 20mins. Today i eneded up with blister like white all over my mouth from not drinking as often as i feel i need to, as I couldn't get off my till very often anyway. Is it not common human rights to be able to drink water as needed? thanks in advance
 
Open Question: I hold a Ugandan passport and have a green card to the USA. I plan to relocate in September this year. Do I? Top
need to present a one way ticket at immigration when I arrive at the US? The thing is, the return ticket is the same price as a one way ticket. I would rather buy the return ticket, because one day I will return to visit Uganda! However I am not sure whether this will be an issue when I get to immigration! ok, I want to return to Uganda for Christmas.....makes sense to buy a return ticket right?
 
Open Question: How many African slaves was used to build Tower and London Bridge? Top
Sophie you idiot london and tower bridge is in london |England!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Open Question: if i'm on post study work visa in uk n my babywas born here in aug 2009 so so he can get citizenship for uk? Top
hi to all i'm here post study work visa n my baby was born in aug 2009 in uk so he can apply british citizenship or not if he eligible so when he can apply
 
Open Question: IS it true that an English ladies are so fat cuz of they eat to much and every day english crumpets? Top
no im not an american. killjoy0... i love usa !!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont make jokes about british just about english
 
Open Question: Are English people called English crumpets or just crumpets? Top
 
Open Question: why Australians say about English P.O.M? Top
do all australians hate english people |?
 
Open Question: US - Is there any state legal help where I can get a lawyer for someone who has been in prison for 20 years? Top
state of MD convicted for robbery and murder stayed in Patuxent Institution for 2 years, not because he was granted the treatment but because he was 16 when crime was commited sentence give: life with no parole What are the chances of getting him into Patuxent Institution once again but this time to do the treatment. Have read that those who pass the treatment may have a life sentence reduced to 15 years. Convicted has already served 20 years in prison.
 
Open Question: Whats different between human female and female from England? Top
Alter Ego hahhahahahhahahahahahah i live in london and youre welcome come over and see for yourself:) Mechanic AT LEAST BE HONEST
 
Open Question: Human female is pregnant for 9 months right? so why an English? Top
Human female is pregnant for 9 months right? so why people from England are considered human if their females are pregnant for 12 months?
 
Open Question: Good afternoon Brits Should we use your history to judge y'all? Top
Right after WW 2 y'all teamed up with France and Israel to take over the Suez canal to keep the cost of your oil shipments down.after the U S put a stop to your scheme y'all have turned on France and Israel. Today we yanks hear much talk of how we did not ''fulfil our timely duty'' to y'all and rush our troops to your defence, However France was left all on their lonesome for years. Your P M Mr Churchill called Americans your special friend ''leaders of the free world''. Today we are called fat stupid cowboys. So should we judge you from your history?
 
Open Question: How to be a UKBA Enforcement officer? Top
How do you become an enforcement officer for the UKBA going into shops raiding them looking for illegal immigrants?
 
Open Question: QUESTION ABOUT ENGLAND and ENGLISH PEOPLE OR WHATEVER THEY ARE? Top
Are English people human being or are they some sort of animal? im askiNG cuz people say that human ladies are pregnant for 9 months and an English ladies are pregnant for 14 months why is that???
 
Open Question: ARE AN ENGLISH LADIES REALLY LIKE VILLAGE BICYCLE ? OR ITS JUST JOKE? Top
Senor Snarky VILLAGES IN ENGLAND???
 
Open Question: WHY IN ENGLAND IS SO MANY STEP DADS AND STEP MUMS? Top
 
Open Question: WHY ENGLAND IS THE MOST RACIST COUNTRY IN EUROPE? Top
info from the eu parliament abotu crime and racism. England is on the top of list and just after england second is france.## WHY ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE SO BAD? Sleuth YES I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EU COUTRIES
 
Open Question: can you get sacked from your job if you have been to see a docter 95% of the time? Top
can you get sacked from your job if you have been to see a docter 95% of the time of being sick.i work for the council and just had a bit of time off over the last year.i hae been working for them for about 5 years now and im just a bit paranoid. can any of you help. thanks
 
Open Question: why Girls in England start gain sex experience at the age of 8? Top
it isnt to early? Eric didnt u see on bbc news anglosaxon father age of 12 had baby witha girl 11 years old?
 
Open Question: Where to get the applicaton form? Top
Dear Yahoo friends, My partner would like to apply for Certificate of Approval for marriage as we are planning to be married soon. Just to mention, he is currently a overseas stuednt here in the UK and he is from outside EU so he needs permission first. I am a British citizen and currently we both reside in the United Kingdom. Would you be kind enough to let me know where to get the application form we/he needs to apply for the permission to get married. If you could provide the website link I can download the application form from would be really helpful. Many thanks in advance.
 
Open Question: How can I obtain an American Social Security card, when living in the UK? Top
I am a dual national (British and American) living in the UK. I need to re-new my American passport ASAP, but need my Social Security number to do this. Unfortunately I lost my Social Security card some months ago, and need to get hold of a new one. How can I do this?
 
Open Question: do you know that from the statistics in England 96.2% of english ladies end as a single mother? Top
thats shame but im not surprissed England sucks and an english ladies f$%^ almost everyhting Blackjac... youre an idiot i live in england and know the truth. every child got either just mum or step dad so please idiot stop lie Andy F ok bitch
 
Open Question: Is there possibilty to be successful in my UK Visa Appeal? Top
I have been refused to obtain UK visa and I got full right to appeal. The ECO mentioned four grounds to be refused, 1) Working terms and conditions 2) English ability from test provider, 3) Accomodation documents in the UK and money. ECO said, I have submitted a letter of employement but I didn't submit the terms and conditions. I have submitted english certificate from a UK college but not from a test provider. I have sufficinet fund but I didn't submit evidences of source of the fund and I have submitted a letter of accomodation from uk friends but I didn;t submit thier housing circumstances. However I have submitted my appeal application to the visa section including three new documents excluding the English test one. I explained that I am good in english and I have at least 12 years working experience as journalist with two leading newspapers in my country. I have studied two years in London, the UK. I have some good works in british culture. I thought the ECO will consider my previous immigration history in the UK. Five months ago I came back to my country and I have been offered to work as overseas representative in the UK for my newspaper industry in my country. So I had to come back to take this opportunity and I had applied to obtain visa inconjunction with my wife and minor child as my dependants. I thought the visa section will review my appeal and turned decision without appeal hearing. But I didn't get any response yet even after a month submission of my appeal application. Maybe it has been sent to the tribunal for hearing. So I am waiting for the date to hear my appeal from the Imiigration and Asylum judge from the UK. I am worried about my future. Could you please explain me is there any possibility to be successful in appeal? Is there any opportunity to obtain visa on human grounds?
 
Open Question: is America house of cards about to come tumbling down? Top
okay a bit of food for thought here the e.u is getting stronger Russia is back on its feet India and China are growing economically at frighting pace Pakistan is also growing how long will the U.S.A be the only "super power"?
 
Open Question: Why do conservatives care about the pledge of allegiance? Top
Don't conservatives pledge allegiance only to themselves and the private enterprise of their individual choosing while specifically and unequivocally pledging no allegiance to any society, collective or other individual? It seems to me the pledge of allegiance is an offense to the most cherished of conservative ideals so why would conservatives claim some kind of ownership over it as opposed to lobby in favor of abolishing it?
 
Open Question: Can i join the army with my friend? Top
Well i learnt in history that in WWII Winston Churchill (rip) set up a pals platoon , which made most of english men happy because they could be with there friends. besides the point , i was wondering if anything like that was still available ; could i join the army/get in the same platoon with my friend . Because we both want to be in the recconasance platoon. thankyou XD .... UK ARMY ONLY , NOT AMERICAN. but americans feel free to answer
 
Open Question: Has Y!A P&G turned into a right wing chat room? Top
It seems to me that within the last 60 days or so, the P&G audience is suddenly and dramatically younger, less informed, angrier and more pronounced in its latent violent fantasies (or maybe it's just adult FOX viewers) and also more heavily populated by a right wing vigilante death squad that relentlessly hunts down and crushes liberal thought insurrection. Meanwhile, all my favorite old liberal stalwarts appear to be retreating from the intellectual dead zone. Has anyone else noticed a surge in radical right wing hysteria, a thinning of liberal ranks, and a campaign of abuse report vandalism? Also... With such poorly regulated rules, terms and conditions, is Y!A handing over the P&G section to an extremist fringe minority? @ 'Boston': I am not "Your funny pal." "It's just a lot of fun to prove liberals wrong on so many things."? How? -by deleting our questions and answers because you have no substance with which to counter? "It's also funny how you centered out FOX viewers like their some sort of uninformed people, but did you know it's the most watched news network in America?" Yes, Boston, I am in fact well aware of that but have you ever heard the old witticism, "activity is not accomplishment"? FOX viewers are uninformed BECAUSE they watch FOX. Best wishes, your funny pal, Disgruntled Xemployee
 
Open Question: Why English people are hated by any other nation and race? Top
i live in england enough to hate this place very much. i meet manyu people who have the same opinion i live in london and as u know we got people over here from around the world and i never meet anyone ho live over here for more than 10 years and say hmm england i a great and english people are ok. everyone hate this place and english people. many people who come over believe that england is a grea place where are moeny and good life. at the end many people end living in squads on the street or in a rooms sharing accomodation with other 4 room mates. u can meet many those immigrants salling big issue begging for moeny on the street. the are not entitled to any state support cuz they are the lowest human being. even if they die on the street no one will care. other part of people are those ones who survivd in some way the do cleaning job or other labouring working 15h/day for 5£/hour paying 400£/room month +bills and enjoying beautifull life in london they work saturdays too to save some money. smetimes those people are very high educated but cuz they are not anlosaxons they end as lowes level of human. some of those people i meet say that . Even dog in england i treated better than immigrant i agree with those people. different nations hate england for different reasons for example AU didnt forget the past the same canadians others hate this place cuz their survivor is very difficult. u can find very easy what im talking about just go and visit few flats in peckham u will find many of those poor immigrants living in a room with 2 or 3 other mates. u will find people from around the world living like animals in dirty smelly cheap rooms but thats all they can afford. its shame. thats why many people hate this place im one of them. i wish it was different its not Endland sucks and is full of racist scum Shamus im american you slut!!!! BNP Paul yes we will but first we want to prepare warm good bye. u know shoooting few anglosaxons will be enought stupid scum BNP Paul do you want to know true? give me a gun and see how would i use it
 
Open Question: Why British people Paid Huge Money to maintain and continue British Monarchy? Top
what you like Monarchy Political system?
 
Open Question: Do mosques require CRB checks of the adults who teach there? Top
Im Curious and concerned about how mosques are run and regulated. I know English churches and playgroups and nursery's have crb checks but iv never heard of mosques or islamic schools needing them? Does anyone know if they do or not...plus how would i find out if they have been checked or not. Im not racist or anything and i don't really mind worship places being built but i would like to know that young people are safe going into them. Thanks all.
 
Open Question: Do you agree with this Labour party(England) slogan? Top
Labour party slogan you probably still remember it "vote labour you will have njjgger for your neighbour " thats what people in England were shouting are you guys (Anglosaxons) happy to have black or other immigrant for your neighbour today? or I should be scared?
 
Open Question: do you agree with this Labour party(England) slogan? Top
Labour party slogan you probably still remember it "vote labour you will have njjgger for your neighbour " are you guys (Anglosaxons) happy to have black or other immigrant for your neighbour today?
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Ads

click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.