Sponsored

Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Y! Alert: Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government


Open Question: If Pres. Bill Clinton had had an affair with a movie star would he have gotten in so much trouble as he did? Top
Would people ahve been more accepting of what happened or the same.
 
Open Question: If there were to be a WWIII? Top
IF there were to be a ww3 would you be forced to enlist? and who do you think we will be fighting?
 
Open Question: Yahoo is putting our political questions in their England section, what about Kenya and what would they think? Top
thanks take care.
 
Open Question: What is it like being a CS Operator in the Royal Signals? Top
I am attempting to join the british army and I would like to be a Comms Sys operator in the Royal Signals. Can someone tell me what it is like and also what to look out for please.
 
Open Question: What is the best way to past selection at Pirbright? Top
Can someone who recently has passed selection in Pirbright tell me what i need to be able to do at minimum to pass selection please? Jamie, 16
 
Open Question: Can cell phones be used in a Las Vegas prison? Top
 
Open Question: Why cant you get all the murderers instead of wasting your time on us! FFS!? Top
ufoXXXXXXXXX
 
Open Question: Obama is the White Whale, Repubs Captn Ahab. pretty soon they'll have no legs- Right (I mean Left)? Top
The Pequod is the good ship Health Insurance for all USA citizens....Er Oh bugger.
 
Open Question: Do you think that President Obama is doing a good job? Top
In my eyes president obama has done hardly anything productive.. and the things he has done just.. well seem rather counter productive! what do you guys think of him?
 
Open Question: Is it just me or does anybody else think that paying out bonus's to the Met Office (G.B.) staff is perverse? Top
The old boy down the allotments was more accurate with his seaweed; they got the Summer wrong and didn't see the Winter coming either. Don't send them out for the salt next year.
 
Open Question: what civil service jobs can i get in central government? what is the best way to get into the civil service? Top
also, what is an expected starting salary if joining straight from uni? (UK)
 
Open Question: When would it be exceptable for the US to use an atomic bomb? Top
 
Open Question: should the voting age be lowered to 16? if yes, why? if no, why? and...? Top
if it was lowered, do you think it would affect the outcome of the general election? and, do you think it would make any of the parties, ALL - not just the main ones, change their election campaign strategy? "Should you do your own ******* homework? If yes go do it, if no then go **** yourself." - did it not occur to you that this wasnt homework and i was just curious? - personally, i think it should. it was done on the Isle of Mann and as a result, young people took more of an interest in politics. although not all young people would take advantage, i dont think it would differ greatly from the proportion of adults who currently vote. politics affects the lives of 16 year olds. they can get a job, go to jail, join the army and pay tax so to me it seems fair that they should get a say in how their country is run
 
Open Question: How to report a doorman/bouncer in the UK? Top
Last night my friends and I went to a club for metal/rock music, getting in was fine and ordering drinks were fine. We were all slightly wasted already as we had been to several places around town before we ended up there, however we all still had the ability to compose ourselves properly. About half an hour in me and a mate went back outside for a smoke where we were basically verbally assaulted by a guy who too offense to a soviet badge on my hat, we were right outside the club and a few feet away from the clubs doorman who basically just watched as the fella told me how he was going to 'knock my teeth to the back of my face'. About 5 minutes later I gave the aggressive give a choice to either follow me to the back of the club where we could really have it out or he could walk away, which he did... Right back into the club! I asked the doorman of it was possible to report the offending guy but he replied with 'he's a regular here, you're not, f**k off'. I was annoyed by his attitude but I gave in and dropped it, 10 minutes later however another doorman came up to me in the club and claimed I was dancing with a drink in my hand a while ago which is forbidden, I had not been doing this and told the bouncer but he immediately started shouting and telling me he didn't like me from the start at which point he threw my own drink over me and threw me out the back door. He didn't bother to open it he just used me to ram it open. Now I don't care how tough these guys jobs get, we all have tough jobs but you don't expect us to physically abuse our customers. How should I go about reporting this? I want both doormen disciplined.
 
Open Question: my boyfriend fractured my leg will he get sent to prison if so how long? Top
im 18 and have a baby of 6 months with my ex boyfriend. i found out he had been constantly cheating and asked him. he then attacked me pushed me over by pushing me in my face. after all of this he then kicked me in my right shin and has fractured the bone. i have to keep a cast on for 6 weeks. will he get sent to prison if so how long? i have also reported it to the police and he has been arrested and charged as he owned up and he is let out on bail until they get the x-ray pic for evidence.
 
Open Question: Will a drink driving offence show up as a criminal record after 11 years and spent, or does it stay for life? Top
After 11 years it comes off your licence, however, does it stay as a criminal record for life?
 
Open Question: Will Obama give 100m to Chile? Top
or arnt they dark enough? America on Bush's Watch 1. The earthquake did just as much damage to Chile if not more. 2. Wider area effected by a much bigger earthquake. 3. Your in desperate need of a education.
 
Open Question: Applying for the Royal Military Police (UK). What will show up on my CRB check? Top
I'm in the process of applying for the British Army - RMP. I'm slightly worried about my criminal record check. 5 years ago I was arrested for assault and resisting arrest. I eventually had to go to court but was found not guilty and as a result nothing happened. Will this still show up on the CRB check the army will make?
 
Resolved Question: How do I stop my older brother joining the Marines? Top
My brother is 21 and when he finishes his degree, he says he wants to join the Royal Marine Commandos as an Officer. This is insane! He doesn't know what he's getting into. I tell him that he'll have to kill people and he might get shot himself, but he doesn't listen! I think he's watched too many films and played too much Call of Duty and other army games over the years. It's unfair! I don't want him to be a tool of the corporations fat cats. omg r all of you like.. pro-war or something on this section? All the Royal Marines are infantry!
 
Open Question: SOME SCUMBAG BEAT ME UP WILL GET AN ABH CHARGE. WILL HE GO TO PRISON. WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO HIM? Top
WHAT SENTANCE WILL I MAN WHO COMMITED ABH ON ME RECEIVE?
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Ads

click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.