Sponsored

Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Y! Alert: Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government

Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Yahoo! Answers: Politics & Government


Open Question: WHY IN USA? MALDISTRIBUTION @ leadership_pie; WEAKER CITIZEN V. MILLIONAIRES,HUMAN_GOD/S, POWER BROKERS ET AL? Top
7.25. 2010 Which jobs are better? Obama Green economy jobs or Bush hamburger-flipper jobs? 0 Stars In Politics - Asked by Average College Student - 0 answers - 3 minutes ago Akhtar Hussain Member since: July 23, 2010 Total points: 46 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another » LEADERSHIP_PIE IS IN MALFUNCTIONAL DISTRIBUTION@POWERFULS IN $ ETC V. WEAKER CITZNS@us:usFAILED CONSTN:WHY?KKR? 7.25 2010: Local News: Kenya | Sign Up | Sign In 1 2 3 Afghanistan 2 US Navy Service Members Missing in Afghanistan China Slow Boat to China = Big Fuel Savings North Korea North Korea Issues a New Warning HomeForumsTop StoriesPopularLocal Offshore DrillingUSPoliticsWorldSportsEntertainme… Stories News Forums & Polls as scripted issue bel... Real-Time News as scripted issue below @ rights of leadership @ national/state levels,USA Posted in the Top Stories Forum Share Read Comments below More Top Stories Discussions » Ads by GoogleComments Showing posts 1 - 1 of1 biva john ms Join the community Saranac Lake, NY 1 min ago 7.25. 2010: Local 7.25.2010: KAMAL KARNA ROY AKA J G JR,STRATEGY OF WEAKER PEOPLE@SURVIVAL IN NONEQUITABLE GOBE& DEMAND OF LEADERSHIPS PIE? 7.24.2010 No» US WEAKER PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION COMMITTEES@ELECT REV KAMAL KARNA ROY/J.G JR@US SENATE/GOV NY NOV 10:fec&ny FILE? U.S WEAKER PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION COMMITTEES@ELECT REV KAMAL KARNA ROY AKA J.G JR@US SENATE/GOV NY NOV 10: PL SEE f e c WASHINGTON DC & nyS ALANY, NY FILE MoviesMake Y! My HomepageGet Yahoo! ToolbarAccount OptionsHi, AkhtarProfileOutHelp Searchweb U.S WEAKER PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION COMMITTEES@ELECT REV KAMAL KARNA ROY AKA J.G JR@US SENATE/GOV NY NOV 10: PL SEE f e c WASHINGTON DC & nyS ALANY, NY FILE Answers » U.sWEAKER PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATIONS COMMITTEE:ELECT DR KAMAL K ROY/JG JR(BORN)@US SENATE/GOV NY NOV 10:fec&ny FILE? 7. 23 .2010: richard Lafayette, LA Reply » |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#2 20 min ago flavor flav roach biva john ms Join the community Saranac Lake, NY 1 min ago AMENDMENT TO EARLIER INSERSION: DR KAMAL KARNA ROY AK... Real-Time News dr kamal karna roy aka/born joseph geronimo jr BORN @guam, PACIFIC ISLAND.TERRITORY,USA.BORN WITH U S PARENTS , BORN U S CITIZEN:NOW A CANDIDATE SIMULTANEOUSLY @ U S SENATE @ NEW YORK STATE & @ ELECTION OF NEW YORK STATE GOVERN0R @ MIDTERM NOV 2010 ELECTION. NEEDS YOUR WRITE IN VOTESIN NOV 2010. WIN OR LOSE R NOT ISSUES BUT CAUSAL EFFECT DEMANDED IN USA COMMUNITIES SHOULD BE POOR/WEAKER PEOPLE SHOULD SHARE LEADERSHIP PIE IN USA INCLUDING IN N Y STATE. FOR OVER 2.25 CENTURIES HUMAN_GODS, MILLIONAIRES IN U S $, POWER BROKERS SHARED THE LEADERSHIP PIE @ USA IN NATIONMAL & STATE LEVELS. WEAKER PEOPLE, SHORT OF MONEY POWER ETC WERE LEFT OUT OF LEADER PIE DISTRIBUTION PROCESS. GOVT MUST MAKE WAYS THAT ELECTORAL LEADERSHIP CONTESTANTS GET ROOM IN ELECTORAL BALLOTS, uSA FAILED WEAKER PEOPLE TO LOSE LEADERSHIP BATTLES. WEAKER PEOPLE & WITHOUT BACKING OF $ were left out of true democratic rights. usa failed weaker citizens and thus usa failed true democratic test scores.gov t must find way out of a failing democracy in usa: said dr kamal k roy aka joseph jr candidate of elections @ dual spots @ same time 1 second ago - 4 days left to answer. Report Abuse
 
Open Question: Please help... Embassy Officials Refusing to Attest Marriage Certificate? Top
I am a British expat living in the UAE for the past year. I was born in the lived and worked there all my life. Now my wife and daughter want to join me here now and as part of my contract my employer is paying for this. My wife is from a commnwealth country and has been granted British nationaility. We married in her country overseas in 2006 and immediately after that I applied for her spouse visa through the British embassy. She has been living and working in the UK since May 2006. I came out to the UAE myself in 2009. We also have a 1 year old daugther. However, as per the visa laws in the UAE I have to get my marriage certificate attested by the Foreign Affairs of the country where the marriage took place, then by the UAE Embassy in the country where the marriage took place.After that I have to get it attested a third time by the Foreign Affairs of the UAE. The marriage certificate has been attested by the Foreign Affairs of the country in which the marriage took place and now it is in the hands of he UAE Embassy in the country where the marriage took place. We are facing a problem from this embassy because they are saying that our marriage never took place which is completely shocking to us because my wifes British nationaility was granted on the basis of being married to me and we went through the stringent nationaility application processes of the UK Immigration and Border Service. We have reached deadlock in the situation. The UAE embassy is asking for proof that I entered the country where our marriage took place but I told them that I cannot produce that original passport I travelled on because it was reported lost, and I was issued with a new one. We feel as if we are being discriminated against despite following all the rules. We have all photographs, and all witnesses from the marriage are present. The UAE embassy have refused to give us a reason why they think our marriage never took place. How can we deal with this situation? Thanks.
 
Open Question: Burqa bans in islamic nations? Top
The full veil is banned in Turkish universities, i have also heard of other bans in nations such as Syria. Why is this when nations like Britain who are not islamic are so scared of banning the Burqa anywhere? Nadim: i think Britain really needs to start reconsidering this 'totally accepting, totally tolerant' society. For a start the once praised left wing idea of multiculturalism is being rejected across the political spectrum by many of its once strong supporters. A nation that stands for everything is a nation that stands for nothing.,
 
Open Question: Should any soldier who gets his leg blown off loose his mobility pay? Top
This is not right when you see this sort of thing going on there's got to be something out of order.
 
Open Question: Why do so many people on here only respect older peoples opinions? Top
I used to hang around the politics section a few months ago and got disheartened because of certain peoples behaviour. It seemed as though everything I said was disregarded due to my age. I'm no idiot I don't hang around saying "vote for so and so because they're.... well, doing good". So I tried a little experiment. I've been disguised as an older lady in the Politics section for a couple of months and the change is incredible. Suddenly everyone agrees or at the very least reads and disagrees for a real reason. The old comments included; "Shouldn't you be in school?" "What does a kid know about..." "You're not old enough to understand" and so forth. Nothing has changed, my opinions are still exactly the same. Why is this? I'm 21 if you are wondering. I occasionally slipped in fake experiences I had had occurring 20 years ago or incidents that I had "seen on the news 20+ years ago". Also my avatar had silver hair.
 
Open Question: England=45million people Scotland=5million Will USA finally help Scotland be Independent after 1000 of slavery? Top
 
Open Question: Does Obama give out Free Money in the US? Top
I heard that he does and am thinking of heading over
 
Open Question: i got married in egypt to an egyptian man how do i find out what my official name is? Top
I need to change my name on my passport my husband told me i add his full name to mine but I don't think that is right I thought you just take there last name need to now as need to change my pass port by the way I am from England
 
Open Question: Should immigration be increased? Top
so that employers can have a bigger selection and cheaper bodies for labour?
 
Open Question: ***POLL*** What do you think America's reaction to the...? Top
what to you think America's reaction to the nuclear threat from N Korea should be? Should the U.N have a meeting on how to dis-able Korean (N) Should they Nuke N Korea? Should they work it out? ....what do YOU think?
 
Open Question: I am English, how do I contact the US president? Top
I am pissed off with the US complaining about Scotland releasing an innocent person.
 
Open Question: I got i think a good deal from ebay The Queen of England for 1£ 50 pence. do you think its worth it? Top
 
Open Question: Rising tensions with North Korea? Top
What are peoples opinions with the current problem with North Korea. In the last few hours South Korea and the USA have began a major military training exercise in the Sea Of Japan following the sinking of a South Korean warship by the north a few months ago. In response North Korea have threatened nuclear retaliation. My main concern here is not North Korea. My main concern is what role China will play in all this. A war between China and the USA would be a terrible thing to contemplate as its a war between two "Superpowers" and that will more than likely stirr Russia. Go Ahead Make My Day: That thought occured to me aswell. China benefits hugely from the USA, as does the USA from China. But if there is a war at their border, which their will be if this kicks off, with the US taking up military positions at their border it could be seen as an aggressive stance.
 
Open Question: Is it illegal for a business to pay cash in hand and not give you a pay cheque? Top
Hi I started a summer job (until I go back to school) at a cafe. (I am over 16) I was not given any contract, they did not give me the hrs I had agreed to when I took the job, (ended up working half the amount I was supposed to) I had to ring up everyday to find out my hrs, and sometimes not even answer the phone. (I quit the job and got a better job with a contract and pay slip with my local council over the summer) But having problems with the previous job, I recorded all my hrs as I had no contract, they underpaid me, I told them this in person. My Dad got so fed up with all there messing around he went down in person and asked them what was going on with my pay (he only wanted to chat) but they phoned me and started being argumentative and angry. What shall I do? Thanks I am from the UK
 
Open Question: Will England be the same ever again? slavery murder stolen treasures and chains? Top
 
Open Question: We are Englad we steal kill and abuse hate and a lot of use lies cheats and frauds we work hard for our kids? Top
 
Open Question: In the UK, what happens when you're caught shoplifting? Top
Okay, I shoplifted and got caught. I was apprehended as I was leaving the store in a store cupboard until police arrived, from there I proceeded to hand them all the stolen goods. There was a substantial amount, and in normal circumstances I would be taken straight to jail but they took me out to a stall outside and told me "it was my lucky day" as it seems they were running some sort of preventing shoplifting event and after contacting my parents, they let me leave. No pictures were taken, no being put in jail and no fingerprinting but I had given them my details - name + address. What I want to know is have I been given a criminal record or a caution? They never used the word 'caution' but stated if I ever did it again I would be in serious trouble. Was what I had given them enough to give myself a caution? How would a caution affect me in terms of applying to universities or job application? Would cautions have to be presented in a CV? I think I have been banned from that shop. How long will it last? How would I find out? And would I have probably been banned from that particular store or the entire chain store? I'm 17 and if it makes any odds that was the first time I've ever stolen anything. (Contrary to whatever it is you may believe, I have no reason to lie either way.) Yes, I had a fair amount of money on me as all I was planning to buy some tights, but it wasn't for the thrill. As a side note, what I stole has little relevance and I was peer pressured, but I understand what I did was morally wrong and will take the consequences of my actions.
 
Open Question: Should ENGLAND return Africa's stolen treasures? Top
The British Museum, the British Library and the Victoria and Albert Museum are just a few of the British institutes that hold items that were looted during the invasion of Magdala in Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) in 1868 by a British punitive expedition army. In short, the British won the battle and then proceeded to loot countless items from the defeated ruler's palace and from churches. In fact, it has been widely reported that it required a staggering 15 elephants and 200 mules to carry the loot, which included treasures and religious manuscripts. Some of the loot was auctioned – the money raised was distributed amongst the British troops – some artefacts were presented to Queen Victoria, and others remain in public collections in venues such as the aforementioned British institutes, as well as in the Royal Library in Windsor Castle. Four years after the looting of Magdala, the then British Prime Minister William Gladstone conceded that he "deeply regretted that those articles were ever brought from Abyssinia and could not conceive why they were so brought." Still, over a century on, the debate continues to rage about Britain's acquisition of numerous African treasures. There have been many calls for the return of these items from both individuals and organisations that accuse these institutions of holding stolen property.
 
Open Question: If your Employee said there Gran Died, Would You ask them to work? Top
My 93 yr old gran died, i was at work at lunch when i heard. I arrive back at lunch at 1am go straight to personal manager and say my nana died. She says sorry, i go to put on my jacket i say can you tell dave my boss in my department i get up to leave. She say what time you working till? i say 2am. She said you ok to work? am shocked and emotional i just say ok. I met claire my mate in my department she says you ok sorry to hear about your gran. I say yeah she says you not going home she shocked? i say no i tell her be quite personal office door opened. I go back to work like a zombie for the hour, is this wrong what personal manager did?. I only had an hour of work left yet she wanted me to work? Fell it disrespected my grans memory. It was one lousy one, left after working since 7am that morning. You get 3 days off with out pay, it wednesday when gran died. I said to my boss see you monday. She said what? I said i get 3 days off and my rota am off sunday. So see you monday. She was like yeah ok. Fuck you, striking for honest. Can you not read what i wrote. You Lose your nana, see who you feel if you aked to work one lousy fucking hour?
 
Open Question: Can you juggle ARMY Reserves and School at the same time? Has anyone done it? Top
I'm leaving for the Army soon, and will be missing two semesters because of basic training and ait. Is it possible after i'm done with basic and ait, to do both the army and school at the same time? I want to serve my country and earn a college degree as well. Please help. Thanks. I got a 34, soits like a desk job. Don't know how long it will be for ait
 
Open Question: Can I work another job I had a Work Permit? Top
Hi all, I had a business and commercial work permit, can I work another job along with my existing job even for the part time ? or I have to be stuck with my current employer, If I can then what tax code should be apply is it BR or normal one, please advice thanks Talal I am talking about UK, business and commercial work permit for 5 years
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Ads

click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!Click here for more!Click here for more.click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!click here for more!Click here for more.Click here for more.Click here for more!Click here for more.